July 14, 2014

The perfect girl: She is Inside of you


Leather jacket here  //  T-shirt here  //  Sunglasses here  //  Flats here  //  Scarf here  //  Shorts here



Blazer here  //  Necklace here  //  Top here  //  Skirt here  //  Flats here  //  Sunglasses here



Blouse here  //  Bracelet here  //  Skirt here  //  Clutch here  //  Sandals here


Crop shirt here  //  Necklace here  //  Ring here  //  Trousers here  //  Flats here  //  Clutch here

Volim Sheinside online prodavnicu, a sada ću vam reći i zašto. Ova prodavnica nudi odeću, obuću i aksesoare u velikom spektru raznovrsnosti i gotovo da sam sigurna da svaka devojka, bez obzira na prirodu njenog stila, može pronaći nešto za sebe. Još jedan razlog što je volim je isti razlog zbog koga volim modu - dopušta mi da, kad god poželim, istovremeno budem i svoja i neko drugi. Daje mi prostora da se menjam, a da opet ostanem verna sebi, da istovremeno budem prilagodljiva i da prkosim. Zato vam savetujem da, bez obzira želite li da ostanete dosledni stilu koji negujete ili isprobate nešto novo, date ovom sajtu šansu i ponesete ono što odaberete s ponosom. 💋

I love the Sheinside online store, and now I'm going to tell you why. This store offers clothes, shoes and accessories in a large spectrum of variety and I am almost sure that any girl, regardless of the nature of her style, can find something to wear. Another reason why I love it is the same reason I love fashion in the first place - it allows me to, whenever I want it, be myself and somebody else at the same time. It gives me space to change, and still be true to myself, to be both adjustable and rebellious. That's why I advise you to, no matter if you want to stay consistent to your existing style or try out something new, give this website a chance and proudly wear what you choose.  💋

 

24 comments:

  1. Nice ;)! The first outfit is amazing... Would love to wear it! x
    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this site but have never purchased anything. I like it though and I really like the first combo. It's so chic, good job!

    sunandsany

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautidul outfits!

    -gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    www.alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following, i follow you back!!! Your blog is great!

    http://sashashut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first outfit is perfect. Great post!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection.
    I like that whit cropped shirt from SheInside. X


    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love outfit number 2! I've been eying that skirt! Great looks girl.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the first 3 outfits! My style is a mix of them :D

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super izbori, svidjaju si se svi outfit, a meni bi najviše odgovarao Mademoiselle Fleur. Ja se nadam :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! It's so interesting!

    my blog: lifeofskara.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sunglasses!!!
    Kisses from Madrid

    www.vilamores.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the grunge outfit, so cool and timeless. Pieces like that never go out of fashion.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice look!
    Thanks for visit my blog.
    Follow you on GFC!
    Follow me back?!
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving outfit #2
    great post

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing outfits! Number 4 is my favorite ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic stuff. just want it all.

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I love them all hahahaha, but seriously, the second outfit is Awsome!!!!!
    New post
    Yoymiarmario.blogspot.com
    Bessoss <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Number 1 is my favorite, but I seriously adore every single one of these looks!! I wish I had every item in my closet so I could throw some of these pieces on right now! Great outfits.
    xx
    Meg

    http://musicallyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love grungey looks with a hint of girliness!
    Its perfect, great post :) xx

    -Mitzee

    Factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete