June 25, 2017

Make them all desperate to be you









Bershka sleeveless blouse  //  SheIn geometric shorts  //  Accessorize tote bag  //  Zaful earrings  //  Yoins ring  //  Soufeel engravable heart bar necklace (find it here)  //  Le Cachôt wristwatch  //  Ami Clubwear sandals (find them here)





Facebook  Instagram  Tumblr  Twitter  Lookbook  | Pinterest  Bloglovin'  Snapchat



Najzad imam punu slobodu da se posvetim blogu i uživam u svom najdražem hobiju. Naime, imam sjajne vesti - ne znam kakvo se čudo dogodilo i kako sam imala toliko sreće, ali uspela sam da već u prvom letnjem ispitnom roku položim sve ispite i, samim tim, nemam obaveze prema fakultetu sve do popunjavanja ŠV obrasca za upis u petu godinu u septembru. Mnogi od vas su mi poželeli sreću pre početka ispitnog roka i stoga je prikladno jedino da vam se iz sveg srca zahvalim - vrlo je moguće da su vaše lepe želje i podrška bile veliki deo mog uspeha. ♡ 
Mnogo njih mi je govorilo da je bila čista ludost prijaviti sve preostale ispite i izaći na sve, da je nemoguće i nedostižno. Međutim, nisam odustala jer sam želela da pokušam i, na svu sreću, ostvarila svoje ciljeve. Ukoliko verujete da nešto možete, onda to zaista i možete, i garantovano ćete postići uspeh kome težite. Ako i pored vere u sebe i želje za uspehom ne uspete odmah, to nikako ne znači da ste pogrešili što ste verovali da možete, već samo da vam je potrebno malo više vremena. Stoga ne odustajte ni od svojih ciljeva ni od vere u sebe, nabacite osmeh sa stilom i neka svi očajavaju da bi bili poput vas.
Pre nego što odem na zasluženi odmor sredinom jula potrudiću se da sa vama podelim što više odevnih kombinacija, a prva u nizu posle ispita je upravo ova. Mora da sam bezbroj puta pominjala da je mint zelena moja omiljena boja, ali mislim da me niste često viđali kako je i nosim. Ovu bluzu imam već nekoliko godina i jedna je od meni omiljenih kako zbog boje, tako i zbog kroja, dezena i delikatnosti koju joj daje upravo ova paučinasta prozračnost. Uz nju nosim beli šorts geometrijskog kroja, jednostavne bele sandale i nakit sa mermernim detaljima. Mislim da je ovo odličan način da se postigne taj delikatni, ženstveni izgled sada kada vladaju paklene vrućine. Kako izgleda vaša odevna kombinacija za tople letnje dane?



I'm finally free to dedicate myself to my blog and enjoy my dearest hobby. Namely, I have great news to share with you all - I don't know what kind of miracle happened and how I had so much luck, but I managed to pass all of my exams in the very first exam period of the summer and, therefore, I have no obligations related to my college until September, when I'll only have to fill in the paperwork and start my fifth year of studies. Many of you wished me good luck before the exam period started and all that's left for me to do is thank you from the bottom of my heart - it is very likely that your kind wishes and support were a huge part of my success.
Many people told me that it was pure insanity that I wanted to pass every exam right here and right now, saying it was impossible and out of reach at this moment. However, I decided to give it a shot either way and, luckily, had all the success I could have hoped for. If you believe that you can make something happen, then you really can and you are guaranteed to achieve the goal that you're going for. If, despite all efforts and faith you had, you end up failing the first time, it doesn't mean that you were wrong for believing in yourself, it only means that you needed a bit more time than you thought. Never give up on your goals or the belief in yourself, put on a smile, do it in style, make them all desperate to be you.
Before I go on a well deserved holiday in the middle of July I'll do my best to share as many outfits with you as possible, and the first post-exam outfit is this one. I must have said an infinite number of times that my favourite color is mint green, but I think you haven't seen me wearing it that often. I've owned this blouse for a few years now and it's one of my favourites not only for the color, but also for the tailoring, pattern and the tenderness that it has because it's as sheer as spiderweb. I paired it with white shorts of geometric tailoring, simple white sandals and marble jewellery. I think this is a great way to achieve that delicate, feminine look now that it's hot like hell itself. What's your perfect outfit to beat the heat?



55 comments:

  1. ja sam uvijek prijavljivala sve u prvom roku jer sam htjela da mi ljeto bude što slobodnije...i većinom bi sve prošla na prvom roku- kao što si rekla, sve se može kada se hoće. Mislim da je najgore sve ostaviti za krajni rok, onda se već sve i zaboravi što smo slušali...bolje izaći na prve rokove, pa što bude...na kraju krajeva ako nije netko zadovoljan s ocjenom i ona se može odbiti, a lakše je i ponovo izaći na ispit kad znaš što te čega.

    Divna kombinacija, jako mi se sviđa ova kombinacija boja...bluzica je jako lijepa, a sve skupa je baš romantično i ženstveno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nekada nije moguće rešiti sve u što kraćem roku, ali važno je osećati se spremno, sigurno i pokušati. I ne odustajati, nikada. Hvala. :*

      Delete
  2. I kosuljica i suknja su mi odlicni.
    Divno nosis stvari.Volim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predivna kombinacija, super izgledaš! :)

    hi-stylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zaista divan post. Kombinacija je divna, posebno mi se svidja kosulja, a ti predivno izgledad u njoj. :)

    Clan sam tvog bloga ako zelis uzvrati:
    Aleksandrascorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look dear!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bonita la blusa :) www.gadorvision.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could wear this too ! but I'm too shy because of my "big mamas" D:
    haha
    you look so pretty dear .

    Blog

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! As for your "big mamas", I see that you have plenty of style to wear whatever you fancy and make them look stylish as well. ;)

      Delete
  8. Super cute look, you are so pretty!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your exams, a vacation sounds wonderful right about now! My go to summer clothing are jean shorts and a loose over the shoulder top right now. Thanks for visiting my blog recently, hope you stop by again soon!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! I agree, that combo is terrific for warm days! :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful look, love how it looks on you!
    I follow you, if you want you can do it too!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos!

    http://the-fight-for-a-dream.blogspot.com/2017/06/haul-rossmann-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit with all the light blue - including that great manicure and the ring.
    xo, janea
    www.theSTYLEtti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is the first time I've done my nails in ages! :)

      Delete
  13. Malo je reci da si prelepa :) I ova kombinacija ti odlicno stoji!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I fell in love with that blouse! :)

    xx,
    Karolina [blog]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures and great outfit!
    xoxo Mon
    http://lifebymon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Que lindo post, me encanto.

    xo, Puntoya-parte.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Divna je kombinacija! Znas li mozda, ima li torbe i u drugim bojama? <3
    http://glamvoyagediaries.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torba je, nažalost, iz prolećne kolekcije iz 2014. godine, tako da je već odavno nema u prodaji, a mislim da je bila tada samo u ovoj kombinaciji boja. Pogledaj kakve modele sada nude u Accessorize prodavnicama, sigurno ima lepih. :D

      Delete
  18. Bravo za položene ispite! Sada možeš u potpunosti da uživaš u letu i njegovim čarima. Kombinacija ti je preslatka, prava letnja!

    Cmok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno! Izgleda da sad kad mogu da uživam ne znam kako. :P

      Delete
  19. Loved your outfit! you look beautiful
    Gros bisous

    http://gallech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the print shirt:) If you need short formal dresses, see homecoming dresses 2017 here.

    ReplyDelete